Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: I have desided to....

  1. #1
    TitanicLover15
    Guest TitanicLover15's Avatar

    Post

    After much thought I have chosen to remain apart of American Girl hostboard. I could never imagine myself with out it. So yup I am staying [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am so happy! Thanks for staying.

  3. #3
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    Yay! *huggles!* I have to watch the movie in your siggy name (1998 version)- it's my yearly tradition b/c I love learning about the Titanic and it was 94 years since the sinking.

  4. #4
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    At first I thought you were going to say you were leaving [img]eek.gif[/img] and I was glad to see that you are staying! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    TitanicLover15
    Guest TitanicLover15's Avatar

    Post

    Yes, I am so obsessed with it. I know the whole movie by heart (you can give me any scene and I could give it to you) and I know so much about the Titanic its not funny.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member MaryCarly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <font size="8">HOORAY ! ! ! </font>

    The board wouldn't be the same without you. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •